Monday, February 27, 2012

光明新春庙会 Guang Ming Daily’s Miao Hui 2012






Hello Hello!I'm Backkkkkkkk!

(Baby blogg:Hihi Mandy.After 2 years of isolation.Like finally you remember me ah?)

Okay,you people must be wondering why I decided to start blogging again?



Answer:


1.Life after SPM is B-O-R-I-N-G.

No passion,no direction and no inspiration.

*Sigh*

Picking pathway for my own future?It's like pointing a gun at me and ask me to choose to marry either one of the two vampire brothers from the Vampire Diaries Stefan or Damon..



OMG.HOT !HOT!HOT!I want both la D:


2.Inspired by some amazing bloggers.

Well,hope mine inspire you too!


3.To kill time.Since I decided to stop my part-time job,temporary.


4.Baby bloggy,I miss you ma.*Blushed*





Basically,after stopped blogging for so long,it's weird to post anything right now .

But since I've found pictures of 光明新春庙会 Guang Ming Daily’s Miao Hui 2012,post about it then?

Miao Hui was held annually during the Chinese New Year period by the Penang State Government.

There were thousands flocked into the heritage compound of Penang where all the Chinese Temples gathered at.

On that day,

all kinds activities were held to take on the chinese culture.

For example,lion dance,dragon dance, Chinese opera and etc. etc.

There were foods and art & crafts too.

It was simply a pleasant evening.



Say hello,Georgetown




It was bright and hot, yet there was already people mountain people sea =O


Love seeing ang-mo dress up like this ^^ *Pinch Pinch*





Puppet show


It's Dragon Year yo.So shall not miss out Dragon dance


Artist by the roadside.You may spot the Chidian artist at Gurney Drive ;)


Old-fashioned make up.Skillful ahmas



Ang Pow costume making contest


Tang-lung guessing game





Art and Crafts.Pretty eh?








When we talk about Penang,we talk about Foods.Foods. and Foods!


My favourite Yong Tao Fu.Also can be found opposite Chew Jetty


Char Koay Kak.

You can find it at Tanjung Bungah Tuesday Pasar Malam.Not so good yet so crowded.


Cute decorated choco-banana



My favourite as well -Bo Li Bing


BBQ


Teow-Chew traditional tea.It's really refreshing though.

It stated that it can reduce toxic in our body,has slim down effect and etc.etc.

Where can get this in market!!





The lovely family


Chan-Er and Nu-Lang.Cute?


Bumped into these 2 girls.:D






Without this event,

I think most of the Penangite would less likely to realize the beauty of their small little home town.

Being the historical yet most developed town in Malaysia,

frankly,
I'm proud to be a Penang Kia

:)



Before I end this post,
I will like to wish you people a Happy Prosperous Dragon Year!
HUAT AHHHH
:D





See you in next post!
XOXO

0 comments: