Saturday, June 13, 2009

Mama and ama tersayang

13 June 2009

Today is rather meaningful day because I've accompanied 2 hot ladies- grandma and mom to Gurney for shopping.Mini ladies outing ey?



Dad dropped me and grandma at Gurney at first then we straight headed Wah Chan to buy some new diamonds accessories.
Later on,mum finally came after her holy-works.Busy bee!





We went for spectacles hunt after that and Tro is the right destiny because it has it all.
Unfortunately,the size of my face does not fit in the old school types.Such saddening huh?
Still,I've bought a new one and grandma either.
Too bad la,can't get to wear old school's anymore.

Nando's for our tea break.


Nevertheless,an embarrassing incident happened to me today okay!!!And it happened at Gurney's toilet.OH ME GOSH!Sia sui!sia sui!
Well,I'll keep it secret instead.*Tee-hee!*


Vain Vain VAIN!
-THE END-





Turning into:Joeley~

0 comments: