Monday, June 8, 2009

Right here right now

Attention people!
I am very PROUD of myself beeeeeecause I did spend my holiday wisely perhaps instead of loitering around the bloody boohh-ring shopping mall.

Yes,participated ATC'09.The alternate results:

1)Became 'AH-NE NE II'.
2)Scars from head to toes. *Cry!*
3)Wearing long sleeve is actually a good way to prevent becoming 'ah ne ne'.According to my opinion,this is actually a very good advice for guides and scouts.*Grin*
4)Pimples!!!!*Oh no!*
5)Sweet memories.*I guess sooo?=S*
6)Dead-broke.

Well,let's the pictures do the talking. :)


Hermit crab~

Spot and guess the identity of the girl behind the halo.

LMAO!

The super 'keat keat' table & chair.


My proud-ness-Disposal unit.

Eventually,the end of the camp...Thanks to our beloved excos.;P



Lushi and her patrol.

Lushi and my darling.*Jealous*


Hui Min,Wei Teng,me,Sheng Hui,Ah Hia,Myra-Cuttest exco.

Pretty and her beloved bamboo?

Cute ain't it??





Anyway,I slept for approximately 18 hours after the camp?!

wtf.

For more details and picture about the camp,just simply visit here .

-THE END-

0 comments: