Friday, July 31, 2009

The emo side

Count down
38 more days
to trial .....


TIC-TOC-TIC-TOC

What's the point to school?
Everyday keeping on
repeating doing the same effing miserable stuffs at the school.
Wake up effing early in the morning.
Climb up and down.
Listening to those bitches who teach shit.
Sleeping on my desk.
Duty.
Waiting for the bell to ring.

What's the point?

Study.
I just don't have the mood yet.

You might spot me reading books occasionally.
But seriously,nothing could effing get into my mind.

What's the point?

Study is to ..
earn loads of money in the future?
Get a better life?
Show off?
I rather find a wealthy background guy and marry him suak suak ki.

Yeah,
maybe I'm insane.
Maybe I got the depression already?
I cried.Distress.Mad.
Almost everyday.
So?
As if someone would effing care me?

-.-

In addition,
I really couldn't stand those wannabes.
Please la,
shut your filthy mouth up and look at the mirror!
And please,
don't act innocent.
It's so effing disgusting okay.

Lately,
got the eye-pollution.
Spot some losers' blog.
One word: OMG?
Okay,
it's not wise to offense strangers,
thus I don't have the right to judge those blogger.
I mean they're the owner right?
They can write whatever they want.
Nevertheless,
kindly remember that once you make a post,
everyone in the world could read it.
So,
to my opinion:
write no harsh.


Well,LIFE'S SUCKS.
It's meaningless!

First you born;
then you fight for everything;
you get marry;
born your children;
in the end,
YOU DIE.

See,get what I mean?

What's the point?

Current mode:
Lazy to update blog.

Blog mode:
Vintage.

Any comments?
:)

0 comments: