Tuesday, July 7, 2009

It was Saturday

27 June 2009

My school was celebrating the Teacher's Day?
We had 'so-much-fun' ,sitting
at the hall in the whole morning.....
Who likes schooling on the Saturday?Hmmmm...

-Pictures about it will be uploaded soon-

***

Proceed to Gurney and met up Wei
Cheen.
Shop around while waiting for the arrival of Hui Min, Kimberly and Kevin.

Theme:Semi-formal shirt.;p

Wei Cheen.

Hui Min and Kim.

After that,lunch at Chopper Board.
My face was like '=O' when I saw the set lunch I ordered.
Seriously,it looked disgusting.


Tapi ini memang ho chiak!

Bumped into Davison and the others at Mega Q .
Transformer II-Revenge Of The Fallen full-filled half of our night.


The sizzling hot Megan Fox!!<3



It was indeed an awesome creation.
Nevertheless,still prefer Transformer I!
I guess everyone must be eager for Harry Potter!!!




Chilled at Nando's.

The gay.

You know imy




-THE END-

0 comments: