Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Four-somes date

19 October 2009

Venue:Queensbay Mall
Purpose:Accompany Huey May darling for her shopping spree
Must have item:Heels!

The heels killed ,seriously no joke.
Well,
at least it'll make ladies look more arrogant or sexy or something?
;p

Kher Tsin,me and Yun Ern

May,Tsin,me and Ern
I'm always the shortest -.-

All together

May and I

The dress was just simply irresistible!!!
*Drools*



Meanwhile,took our break at Paddington House of Pancake.
You guys should go have a try,
it was indeed a great restaurant !


The busy girls...*Cough cough*

And my eager-for-pancakes face!

I bet you'll be tempted by just looking at these pictures...





After that,continued shop and shop again.
Thanks God our darling finally found a suitable dress.
*Phewwww*
Shopping is actually a good way to cut down weight too ey?

Tsin and I


<3



The End
Adios!

0 comments: