Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I'm not back,yet

Hello peeps,
missed me much?
Well doubtlessly,
the answer would be yes ?
Or maybe no?
*Laugh-out-loud*

My poor little blog is dying and
I'm positive that it's begging me hardly to update it.
Nevertheless,
thanks to my bloody desktop,
the CPU was all dead and it might be needed to reformat.
Therefore,
I couldn't do any update without my pictures.
Fyi,
that's a habit.


Did I mention might?
I mean it's A MUST to reformat!
Am I bad luck or what?
Hopefully all my files are SAVE.

*Finger-crossed*

I thought after PMR,
life would go hee-gaa-woo-gaa,
yet who knows,
it is pathetically lifeless.
For instance,
school,sleep,ceramah,handy-craft,steal snacks from the baking class,back to home again,
facebook,GG,eat,sleep and school again.....
Someone could please guide me to what to do???????


Not to forget to mention,
I'm pissing off w/ those who are two-faced
or I can nominate them as a wannabe...
Sick by just watching or stare at their hopeless attitude,
seriously.
Sweet talks,
sweet words,
sweet compliments in front of you
but when you're gone,

*pooooff*

here they go bitching again.
They are very good actors actually,
don't you think so?
Please do take good advice by just joining drama club or something.
Maybe those losers might get a chance to step into the fame of Hollywood
since they're so desperate for popularity,
aren't them?

p/s:No offence (:






GTG,readers.
XOXO!


0 comments: