Saturday, February 13, 2010

What did I do ....


Sorry for the long silence peeps
as I'm busy coping with the school's activities.
*Exhausted much*
Been a busy bee and most of my time was occupied.
Therefore,
I have no choice but to abandon my baby bloggy for a little while.
:(

Well,let see what I've been doing lately ..?


Participated HQ camp for 3 days and 2 nights.
Fun experience w/ the darlings!

This is miserable... -.-

The Kecil and the Besars.

Spot Lushi! xD ;P



***


Went to the Parkson's Elite Club Members' Day!
Awesome day w/ goodies and free food everywhere!
You guys would regret if you've missed the day..




***

Toyed w/ my hubby.
I'm still noob of it
because I have no time to read its information book yet.

Anyway,
Jojo is my fav. model. =D


The lovey dovey ♥

The food.


Thaipusam Day.


The Panda.I called it the THE PANDA!

Flower?


My daddy tersayang.
Specially captured it for his Facebook's profile picture.
My Dad IN bo???*Winkswinks*



***


Crystal a.k.a Our Lady Gaga's sweet 17 party!
Hope that you had a rocking time, sui char bor!=D

See his face.So drunk-ish!


Yes.Im short



I think I looked damn ahhh-dorable when I'm eating LO ;P




***

HAPPY B'DAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Mun Mun's B'day celebration at Bella Italia.
You're officially 16 darling!
Do have a blasting sweet 16!
*Love you love you love you!*

Along the journey..

*Cough-cough*


Shin Yin and Joey.

I want her LOMO!

The gorgeous one?*Laugh-out-loud*



Make a wish... (;

All of us and the photographer, Joey and Shin Yin.



***

Something from my fortune cookies.
Guess it gona be my HUAT year?


Last but not least,
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR
and
VALENTINE'S DAY!
May the year of Tiger bring you guys health,wealth,joy and love.
=)
Good luck for the AngPao hunt yo!



XOXO

0 comments: