Friday, February 5, 2010

Please don't go,my love :(




Mimi's soul has left me today
without saying a 'goodbye'...

She was a loyal ji mui which has been accompanied me for the past 8 years.
Her lost is a mighty calamity to me.
In fact,
it's the worst nightmare I've ever had.

I couldn't bare w/ the fact that
her used-to-be-all-timed-favorite-corner has became
empty and lonely.
Besides,
I couldn't accept that there will be no one
listening to my awkward singing
and my self-pity-monologue.
In addition,
I couldn't accept that there will be no one shaking tail
and welcoming me home happily after that.

When I saw her body,
the tears shaded uncontrollably and the heart sank.
In the mean time,
I felt the guilt-ness deep inside my heart
for not giving her as much loves as she wanted.

Now you've became part of the stars in the big blue sky.
You must be very happy right now
as you can finally run freely and get to see the whole wonderful world.
:)

and
I'm sorry my love,Mimi.
May your soul rest in peace.
I'll LOVE YOUforever.

0 comments: