Sunday, March 7, 2010

Bai Ti Gong

28 February 2010

Sorry for the long silence ,peeps.
So this is the post about my Bai Ti Gong day.
As usual,
less crapping MORE VAIN-ING.
Hope you guys would enjoy it.
=)

Yun Ern's place was having an open house party.
I've attended it as well.

Great time to be with the 3 of them.
Four of us had been friends for 9 years+
=D




***

The little guest.

Yun Ern's sayang


At the garden...





After that,
I went to grandama's place for the Bai Ti Gong ceremony.

Cousin Angel.

Some must-do-cross-over-fire-tradition.



Firecracker again.
No MATA maaaaa..
;p

And the pictures were very blur.
Sorry la har,the sound made by the firecrackers was too loud that
made my hand shake ka very HIONG.
I can't even open my eyes okay.
LOL





That's all.
XOXO

0 comments: