Sunday, March 7, 2010


Gah!!I think I've messed up every dates of my pictures.
So things here are a bit messy.

Ermm...
this is when I had my late birthday celebration at Smoky Jack.
It was my first time to the restaurant.
The decoration was unique yet awesome.
Alas,
I don't really fancy the food.

The Upper Penang Road.



The fatal temptation...


Dad and Mom.

The kiap look!

The Siblings.

Then,
we watched a midnight show-72 Tenants of Prosperity.



***


And this one is literally all about pictures that I captured at Miao Jie.
It was a once per year CHINESE event.
Who would miss it eh?

I didn't know Malaysia actually has mandarin wordings on the signboard.*Laugh-out-loud!*


Spot the uncle.He was freaking concentrate while doing the lantern quest.*LMAO*


'Jinyi!Jinyi!Help us to take picture!!!'

After I took for 'em.

"Aiyer...why we looked so fat one...'

*Did my annoyed face -.- *




My dad's childhood favourite junk food.Obviously,it is much healthier than today's chemical-ed junk food.

Heritage buildings were everywhere though...












There was all sorts of booths selling crafts,souvenirs and FOOOD!!!!!!
Ate a lot LO.
FML!
My fats are popping out more and more already.
Don't laugh at me LO...
*Innocent face*


Thanks to the uncle.He has Yeng-ed my picture!


Performances were everywhere too!

Seriously,I looked much tinier than my actual size when I was standing beside them.
I think I should get one stick like them.=D



Somehow,thanks to the luck.I've spotted these gorgeous people in the lens!!!!!!
*Cb face*

Hot bo?Hot bo?


The End.
XOXO

0 comments: