Saturday, November 29, 2008

Another Saturday at GURNEY

28 November 2008

At first,I was alone at Gurney cause got dumped by Alex because he suddenly got some family issues had to do so he left urgently.P.s:I'm totally understanding.Don't be sorry alright.Oh and thank you Bernice for the ride.=]

And then here come Clary ,my super girl to the rescue.We had talked with her friend who I forgot what's his name at Coffee Bean.Saw the arrival of Hui Min,Hui Ying and Danny when the time I was leaving soon.I bumped into them and we walked to a shop which sells nice,classy yet pretty furniture.Saw Wei Cheen ,Racheal and Davidson and we had a short talk.Apparently its just a girls' talk.This was when I only knew that lots of people thought me and Wei Cheen looked kinda a liked.LOL!


Left Gurney when my daddy called and I bought a Big Apple Donut ASAP-ly *cant's resist it* before get into my dad's car.I thought we're going for my doggy training but who knows,my dad drove us to One Stop .Brother downloaded some games into his PSP and so do I.Bought MCSHAKER at McD!Which when I saw Larry the chubby poser there!Wow.Penang is small,though.


He's waiting patiently for his food.Everyone do sacrisfe for their food,right?.


There's he goes with his yummny ice-cream.




On the way home.It's only 7p.m but the sky already turned dark like hell.*Weird*



Introducing Jojo to you!





Vain-ish me.


xoxo.


0 comments: