Friday, November 28, 2008

It's FRIDAY!

27 November 2008 (Bernice's BDAY!)
Thursday night,Hui Min ,my dearie suddenly popped out from msn and asked me whether want to follow her ,Joon Yik and blaa go Gurney gai gai thus watch Twilight or not and yes,I accepted her invitation.

28 November 2008
1.30p.m,after settled my dog,I walked to Gurney alone ,as usual.Met up Hui Min and we headed to Pastamania for lunch.*I'm the only one who haven't eat my lunch cause just woke up.Heh*



When my pizzaaaaaa arrived,here came Larry and Kevin.I was very paisehhhhh cause have to make them waited me finished up my 7 inches pizza for almost 1 hour I guess.*Tee-hee!Anyway the pizza is de-li-ci-ous.*


After them waited sooooo long for me to finish my pizza,we went to Mega Q.Kevin and Larry played pool while Hui Min and me buat kacau beside.Meanwhile,Joon Yik(who was just finished his school,Uplands) and his friend a.k.a. god brother,Derrick appeared in no where.Finally,he's here with our ticket!




Joon Yik and Derrick were hungry so me and Hui Min followed them to search for food.
Saw Eeling,Weicheen,their friend and Mun Leon .After they runsing about to either eat at Sakae or Sushi King,they had finally made decision and we went to Sushi King.Larry and me had scolded Joon cause of the Sakae or Sushi King thingy.*Lol*


Peek this hilarious clown while at the new wing.



Kevin & me.


Kevin kept showoff-ing his pic with Teong Eng & LING YU ZHONG.*wooft*


Derrick and Joon Yik.


This is what happened to our table.
They're actually battled for Yakult.


Larry the chubby poser.


I suddenly felt dizzy when watched the part which Bella almost get killed by the bad vampire .I guess its because of too much blood flew out.I was sick enough so I asked Hui Min accompanied me to the toilet.Unfortunately,I can't really walk,see nor hear.Hui Min was oh-so-scared-her-f*cking-ass-off at that moment.After wards,I felt better but we missed the part when Edward kissed Bella.*GAHHHH.Thank you and sorry Hui Min.*
Twilight is totally awesome as well,though.LOVE Edward Collen the gorgeous,charming,romantic and PERFECT one's!OH.MY.GOD.Now I'm desperate for a vampire boy friend.

After movie,me and Hui Min went to memory lane to meet her mum.Their car park ticket can't be read by the auto pay machine so we went off to the office to pay the fee.



Went home and caught mum was tidying up something.Actually she was finding our jacket for our uses on our vacation to HK .Obviously,I'm leaving Penang soon again.*Yay*P.s:Dont miss me people.*

There's my mum trying to wear my brother 3-years-old glove.








Vain-est picture of the day.=D




xoxo.



































0 comments: