Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Off to SHANGHAI



My mind was happy ,happy,happy and happy cause I'm leaving Penang no longer soon and off to my shopholic vacation!yay!


Well,we have to
reach the airport at 7 a.m.(if not mistaken) and of course,I was
blurring at there cause I slept late the day before leaving okay.
Was vain-ing in the flight.






3p.m , reached Singapore and waited there for whole 5 hours for the other stupid flight.LMAO.So well, I used the pc and free wireless that provided by CHANGI AIRPORT to pass my dull time.Fs was broken down at that moment so I crapped in the plurk.Hee.


It was midnight already when we reached Shanghai.Uncle fetch us to his pretty house and of course we going to live at his house .*Love it here alright.Its nice,comfortable,huge and esspecially his cuty doggies.They're COFFEE and LATTE.Nice names which match their fur.AHHHHHDORABLE*



Well,I stayed at Shanghai for 5 days 4 nights and the whole trip was accompanied by my cousin,his wifey,my the other cousin,my brother and my grandama.We shop,eat,peek the beautiful view of Shanghai,visit here and there and blaa.Gah,lazy already,so just crap briefly here.*Sorry*



*CHANGI AIRPORT*






*SHANGHAI*



In the hotel .

Me!Obviously.




We were trying to copy the post of the statue behind.*tee-hee*



Its us again!




And i forgot the name of this pub.





Cousin and my bro



Me and my bro.



MANDY,me.




Look,there's my bro is shuffling.*chubby yet show off!*





Me and my bro.





Its a human-made haunted house actually.



Me,bro,cousin-in-law & cousin.







Cousin and me.*looked retarded wei*




We took kind of this boat to have a look for the whole Zhuangzhou village.Its fun,though.



We're lucky i guess cause we get to see some one's marriage.Grates to no matter who were them.=]






This guy rocks !



Houses which located by the Jiang of Zhuangzhuo.



The lady who in reddy jacket is my grandma!



This guy was playing pi-pa right?





Mandy

Newbie here,so have to take kinda slow time to post this blog.

*Yawn* Its 3.26 a.m right now.Wooft.

Have to off to beddy .

Stay tuned for more pictures.
xoxo.=]















































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































0 comments: