Friday, April 3, 2009

Happy Belated April Fool

1 April 2009

Its merry April! Know why?Because you might be fooled by anyone!So do BEWARE,people.
By the way, HAPPY APRIL FOOL everyone!

Not to forget HAPPY B'DAY to my dear XUE YI and H'NG FOOI
*Sorry if I typed your name incorrectly.**Grin*

B'Day girl No.1:Xue Yi


B'Day girl No.2: H'ng Fooi


Got fooled by some babes yet I fooled quite many people though!Gotcha!!*Evil laugh*

Went to darling Hui Min's house after school because we were planning to bake surprising Tiramisu for those B'day girls.Hui Ying helped us too!*Thanks!*


Why this was actually made and given by me for Hui Min about 6 years ago.Ahhh-dorable ,doesn't it?*LMAO*Anyway,what can I say,we're 7 years besties already.*Big big grin*

Our friendship started from a little tuition centre!!

It was made by Hui Min.Love it!*Pointed out below*



Nevertheless,our Tiramisu is not that tasty as we thought because I bought wrong ingredients.*Sorry la*
But still,hope you guys enjoy it . :)

*Sorry.No picture available for our Tiramisu.Forgot to snap it.*

***

3 April 2009

School's hari sukan raptai again..*yawn!*
Getting darker and darker which made me sad much!SPF 120 sun block is not that effective!*Hah!*

Heard someone shouted-out-loud: 'MANDY OHHHHHH SHIT~!'
from the 2nd floor while me and other guides marched passed by *aherm aherm* and which it made me laugh my ass off.*Sia sui wei!You know I can't control myslef when I started to laugh.HAHAHAHA!*


-THE END-


0 comments: