Sunday, April 12, 2009

A long one



4 April 2009

Singing competition was held.
Went to school to support some friends who participated.
Well,congrats to those who we've been entered to the final while keep it on to those who were urm...did a bit not-that-good-enough?:)

Yun Ern and her team were no.8
.

Kimberly and I.

And now both together.

Ee Wei,Annie,me and my purple ticket.

Same t-shirts,same white shorts and nike shoes.*Winks winks*

Us a.k.a the audiences.


Xue Yi and Hui Min.Goood luck darlings during the final!!




Little Xin Hong, Hui Yine ,Hui Min, Yi Hwei and Xue yi.
Guess who is this?



***




5 April 2009

Dad : ' Let's go and have our dinner at Merry Borwn . ' ( which located at Times Square)




What can I say?Random much! *Haha*
Toured around Times Square and obviously,it is still pretty empty.

It looks real pretty in the reality.

Merry Brown.







***






10 April 2009


HAPPY belated GOOD FRIDAY!


Easter Egg from Australia.Thanks grandma!<3*Yummmm*


Rushed to Gurney after school dismised.
Bumped into Joon Yik and Bernice with Mun and Yun Ern.

Kimberly and Huey May came while we were having our lunch at Sakae.
After that,met up Howe Ven a while at his shop and chatted.*Sorry for disturbing by the way.Heh*

Yun Ern.

Mr.J.


I love my food.









Fooled around at the playground.Had quite enjoyable time.
Got home at 9 something and was exhausted!



Planning to put this up as my new layout.Comment please.. *Grin*

Chilled at Kim Gary.







***




11 April 2009

It was school's Sport Day!

Joined Girl Guides' marching team.The result was the much darker skin.*&^%$##%^&*


All together.



Ate a lot,chatted a lot,fooled a lot and etc.etc/


This reminded me of my poou flew away pizza.Inside joke!*

My class's Chai Kuih Stall.These are fake.Hand-made by my classmate.Clever ain't she?

The Moto Moto hairband's curse.




The new spesies of the day.
Siu Siu~

Ee Wei so called the giant lizard.



Besides,I was forced to duty as a Peng Hwa's MPPP? Sort-out those trashs?


wtf


That job really did kill me alright!It was totally tired,dirty,smelly,yucky and blaaaa...
In addition,I'm not really capable at picking up rubbish.

Those jr. scouts were picking up rubbish too!Awww..Good job! Goob job!Get what I mean?*Tee-hee!*





***


12 April 2009

7.15a.m.,the annoying vibration of my phone was heard and so,I picked it up and...

Wei Cheen : Go SSP gathering!Go bath now!I dont care you har.You better wake up now !We're going to fetch you right now!



*Still blurring*



Eventually,I got up and prepared then here came Davison's dad.
He dropped us at a nasi kandar stall nearby SSP to meet up Joel Chiang.*If non-mistaken.Heh!*
Walked to the school after finished our breakfast.




However,the gathering was bored,seriously.Prefer last year's.
Well,at least we had fun walking around,chilling around and talking around?




Went to Tuition after chilling at Davison's house with Davison himself,Wei Cheen and Jane.

Not many pictures available for this post?Know why?
Because I ACCIDENTALLY PRESSED THE 'DELETE ALL' BUTTON!!!!!*Cry-out-loud!*



T~T

-THE END-

Ps : Ms. Teh close your eyes or don't see any of those pictures!

Pps:Don't no friend do if you did!!><

















0 comments: