Sunday, April 26, 2009

I'm alive

Probably,you readers would think that I'm dead,fyi I'M still ALIVE. *Haha*

18 April 2009

First stop,school.

Second stop,MBS with Kher Tsin,Robin,Reu Ben and Bryant.It was bloody bored,packed and hot okay!
Much much regret!
By the way,thanks Bryant for the ride. :)

Reu Ben,Robin and Bryant.Walk of glory?


Kher Tsin and I.



Reu Ben.Cute ain't he?*LMAO!*


Third stop,SXI.

Theme for the gathering+campfire:The Confession of Dance Floor.
Again,thanks Malcolm's bro for the ride.:)
And paiseh har,had to make you guys squeeze at the back.

The gathering and campfire were not bad overall.
They're trying to make the atmosphere like a club?

I was completely exhausted and stink stink stink!
I bet everyone did.
Imagine spending the whole day at SXI?
By the way,I did have fun okay!
Met lots lots of friends.Happy happy to see you guyss!*HELLLOOOOO!Grin.*


While entering the mini gadget.

Seriously,it's jail a liked.=X

The stage.The decoration is amazing.

Prizes.

PCGHS's.<3



Oh yea,Hui Min and I sang a song.According to Nigel's info,the judges compliment us okay!*Tee-Hee!!*

Mineral water advertisement by ...


Hui Min, Germaine, Yi Hwei^
Germaine and Mandy
^
Don't blame us.We were too bored.*Hah*

The campfire side a.k.a. the basketball court.

Pic of the day!Siapo-ish huh?

Campfire.

Giap,Nigel and etc. 's performance.

I'm so into this scene.Push!Push!!Inside joke*




-THE END-

Well,stay tuned for new post about my school's 13th annual campfire.
As I finish fix my lousy camera.

0 comments: