Sunday, September 6, 2009

Beginning of the new life

6 September 2009

Had tuition at Besmart again.

And yes,
it was plan bored!

Taken by yesterday...


After the long plus dilemma discussion,
we finally made up our mind and headed to Strada for lunch.
Thank you Hui Min darling,Velten and Tiong Eng for tahan-ing my annoying-ness.

*LMAO!*




Food tempting food...




Camera shy take 1#

take 2#

take 3#

Candid shot take 1#

take 2#


Had great time chilling,eating and laughing w/ them.
The environment was fine yet I don't really fancy the food.
Overall,it was a wonderful noon.

One of the funny moment....


Mandy : Eh,ask for the bill.
Tiong Eng : Uncle~!
Mandy : No!You should say excuse me.
Tiong Eng : Excuse me~

( No response)

Velta=en : People from the other country use their spoon to knock on their drinking glass politely to ask for the waiter.
*Like the royalty*

Tiong Eng did like what Velten said *Gay!Ahaahhaha!*
while I had asked for the bill already when they dint
really realize .

The waiter cameeeeee.

Tion Eng : Ahh-haa!See!See!

Then,four of us giggled madly.

After that, Hui Min's mum dropped me home.
She
toyed this fake-glowing-long-nail-finger in the car.
Cute ey?
Thank you by the way.
*Love*




***

Something random ....

The Lady Gaga mum.
Her first time to set her vain picture as her wallpaper.
Eh,she always nag about how vain am I ok.
Look at her now!xD

Her nerdy daughter...


Staying at home alone is creepy though.
As everyone knows,it's Hungry Ghost Festival.
*No worries,I bai bai already!!*
Yet,
watched 1 missed call alone last night.
Comment : Lame movie!
See!
how brave am I!
*Winks!*

PS:DAVISON ,PLEASE RETURN MY MONEY-COME-COME-CATE-BOTTLE!!!
*Rawwwr!*


The End.
Adios!

0 comments: