Friday, September 4, 2009

Wo yao bia!





So much problems are flying in the air lately...

and thanks to those darlings who always be there for me.
I apologize for my emo-ness which freaked everyone out.
*Big bear hugs!!!*

Well,
like what they say,
the thorns make you grow stronger.
Life can't go smooth as it'll be really dull and meaningless.
我们做人要学习如何 '千磨万击 还坚 劲 , 任尔东西南北风' ,
你说 对不对?

I won't bother to those bastards' judgment anymore
because I know who I am,
thus I don't give a damn.
It was not worthy to be sad anyway.

Yes,
maybe I was sort-of
or maybe really acting like a despo.
Sorry lo?
If that offense you?

Done is done.
I've made my decision to change myself
and I'm pretty positive that this time I will!
Into an awesome Mandy
while farewell to the loser side of mine.
Go Mandy!Go!Go!Go!

Uncontrollable tension will lead us to a really big trouble.
So,
conquer it before it does.

Ahhh,
the family are going Thailand tomorrow
for their holy shopping spree.

Leaving me ALL ALONE at home.
See,
how meant they are.
*Glance at them*


Feeling much much better now!
Going to study soon.
Adios!

0 comments: