Saturday, January 23, 2010

DREAM ON -.-

HAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHA
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA
AAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA


I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT I JUST COULDN'T STOP MY LAUGHING.
Besides,
I'm superb and really friggin excited
becauseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

*Drums rolling*



*
*
*
*
*

*
*
*
*
*
*

*
*
*
*

*
*
*
*
*

I realized that I'M TURNING 16
VERY VERY SOOOOOOON!

p/s:Do ask for the date of my b'day if you wana gimme present.
I won't mind one.
;p



Well,well,well...
Still can't figure out my full birthday present list yet,
BUT!
I've something that always in my mind -
A TRENDY LOMO CAMERA.

Okay,
I don't know why but photography seem to be an enormous interest for me.

Running after a breathe-taking scenery is awesome,doesn't it?

Diana Instant Back+




And I'm still wonder if I could get
a new school bag perhaps,

new lovely wallet,definitely,

a cute big pretty hand bag which has enough space for me to keep my Sampahs ,
(no need to be branded as well as I'm saving money for my parents.*Angel ring,ding!*)


a lovely addictive-scented perfume-
LAUGH WITH ME LEELEE from Benefits
(which I might get it soon if the stock is available now at Gurney),

last but not least,
a benefits' lip gloss.



OR OR OR,
maybe one day,
a super rich ass will came across hopping my bloggy
and saw this post and syok diok me la
then kindly gimme a million dollar as for my b'day gift?!!
Miracle does happens sometimes okay!


*Blink Blink*




Would be re-updated!
Heh!
XOXO



0 comments: