Saturday, June 12, 2010

First Outing



DAI GEH HO!!!
I'm back!

Campfire..Exam..Camp..Blaaa...

Everything is over now!
*Kim's chiko face*

Finally,
I manage to let the hair down and
roll into my bed all day long like nobody's business again.

Well,
last last weekends if non mistaken,
I've dated my sayangs.

Dragon-i is opening in Gurney soon!!!!!!
*Eager face*





Which means more.........






DIM SUMMM!


Hell ya,
Gurney was boring and moreover,
Letter to Juliet ruined my day.


I mean I expected it to be as awesome as Dear John,
somehow it turned out to be a man with a big tummy
and
couple which disgusted moi
plus
storyline which made me almost fall asleep in the cinema.

p/s:no offence



Kim Kim joined us later on.=D


Cute?No?LOL


Afterwards,
we went to the beach to celebrate Bee Yuan's birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY girl!!!


The emo sekalian....

SMILE



THE END
XOXO




BY THE WAY!!!!

The post below was posted by a silly hacker <3

0 comments: