Saturday, June 12, 2010

IU DAY

5 June 2010

Purpose: PCGHS INTERACT CLUB I.U. DAY
Venue: G Hotel
Time : 12.30 p.m.
Theme : Hawaii



Warning!
Don't be shocked when you spot the mushroom...







What is an I.U day ?
So far from I know-
it's an international understanding event which held to widen the knowledge of interact club's members about cultures from all over the world.

Usually there will be a theme given for the event and
the interactors will have to follow it in order to achieve the motto.

It was my first time to join the event on the last Saturday.
What can I say?
A cool and unique party it is...

Getting ready...

Here we are,G Hotel's ballroom.

Interators from different schools.Everyone was very Hawaii-ish.

Chloe and Wei Cheen



After that,off to gai gai with this 2 dudes.


THAT'S ALL
XOXO

0 comments: