Thursday, June 17, 2010

Life as a GUIDE


Apparently I've spent half of my holidays
on ATC10' which stands for annual training camp.
Theme of the year : WILD WILD WEST



It was organized by our school's company(Rangers) and
of course leaded by the Form 5 EXCOs .<3
This year, I've been chosen as a PL (patrol leader) .
I realized it was a very very tough job with heavy responsibility in our hand.

Although it was tiring ,
(I mean it literally.Why? Lack of sleeping time, tonnes of works needa hurry up as we were doing it at last minute =s , suffered under the sun .....)
At least I've learn something new and the best thing was,
I HAD FUN.

Once again, THANKS TO MY FELLOW MEMBERS SEKALIAN and
sorry for my siao po act.

p/s:It was hard to control emotion when you are pek cek-ing under the hot sun.

Well stop the crapping and
hello to the pictures time..... ;D

Starting from FOOD!Awww look at me,I looked just like an AMA -.-


Opening up to my gateway...

Salute to the flag.

Say hi to my patrol's campsite =)


Not forget the members...

The Form 1.Cute?

Group photo with the EXCOs.

Red indians?xD

My patrol's Eiffel and Ming Li's.Coincident eh?


Pei Pei,my model.


Sorry la har,too cute that made me irresistibly to not to post it up.TEE-HEE

Woei Jai.

Yi Pei and the model.


Beware the 2011's EXCOs.xD

The consequences...

Hope that she'll be fine.


Last but not least,
Patrol 1,2,3,4,5,6 PLs.
(from the right)

This is for you guys.



THE END.
XOXO

0 comments: