Saturday, March 7, 2009

3 in 1

4 March 2009

Went Kun Hut Temple and Dhammikarama Burmese Buddhist Temple for Sejarah project after school.I know,I know, it sounded lame, though yet had enjoyable time there.=]


















Was taking somedetails from the monk.*Thank you*


6 March 2009

Hui Min came home with me after school to help me draw a banner.The freaking hot weather had blur-ed us. Thus it was the main caused of my headache.Besides,I even said ' sorry' to my dog okay!Later on,went Davison's house.We chatted,gossiped,fooled and etc.etc.*Laugh-out loud*Don't forget to thank Milline for dropping us back.

Davison's house.


Wei Cheen.

Davison.

The couple of the day!*Sweet sweet*

Hui Min and Kimberly.

Jr.Davison?

Sausage dog!Chubby chubby!*Hah*


7 March 2009

Went to Strike and bumped into Kaka,Wei Sheng,Enzio,Joel and others.

After that,went to Red Box with Hui Min,Wei Cheen,Davison,Milline.Meanwhile Zi Thung and Kimberly came very later on.Everyone partied quite like a rock star.*LMAO*Did a little loitering around and blaa after kara-ok singing.Loving the latest M.A.C Hello Kitty limited edition cosmetic products!!They are so so IRRESISTIBLE.Unfortunately,I just managed to buy a lip gloss as well.

Proceed to Chopper Board and here Larry came in sudden.Pi Mega then got home with Zi Thung to continue our project.


Whole row of 'em.

Finally,they decided to zao!Was very boring to watch them dota-ing alright.Plus the monsters were so so ugly?*Laugh-out-loud* Ps:Spot for my poor bag.

Here they off to Botanical Garden.

Left 'em to accompany me to Gurney.*Thanks!!!!!!!!* Ps:Spot for my bag.

Wei Cheen and Davison.They are good at singing okay!The perfect couple!

Kim and Milline.

Me and Zi Thung.

Kim Kim!

Nose!*LMAO LMAO!*


-THE END-



You're gone to thousand miles away for sure.

And there's no sight of you would return back.
Shall I wake up from now?
Nevertheless everyone including you are trying to waking me up.
I was positive I'm lying to myself all the time.
It's hard to breathe without even the shadow of yours.

0 comments: