Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A post without picture

17 March 2009

It's the 4th days of holidays.

Guess most of you enjoy it much?Well,for me?It's a BIG NO!Going to fight for PMR and so I'm studying hard during this holidays yet well not most of the time ,of course. *Not really in the mood.Hee!Wish me luck,people.*

Today planned to be oh-so-boring-being-nerd-day ,but after received a call from all-time- bitched,MS TEH HUI MIN and asked me out,the day has changed.Quite la?
Nevertheless,the main reason she asked me out was to return my wallet which I left in her car.*Lol*
And sorry for my retarded phone which made you panic,Ms.Teh.

Headed Gurney and did a little window shopped around,again.*Laugh-out-loud!*
After that,went to the brand new opened McD for branch.*Finally,it's hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!Jump up and down*

Saw a bunch of guys walked in and guess what,I saw Filip!Din't see him for like ages yet he never changed.*Hah*
Stopped at McD Sunrise for McShaker while on the way home.*Ba la ba ba ba~I'm lovin' it*

At night,chatted with Robin in MSN and he called me lansi again.*Wtf*
Want to know why?Just look down for a bit of my bull-shit.


He said he saw me again at McD just now and he was with Filip.
He mentioned he smiled,I did look at him,but then looked at him like looking at a stranger which made him damn freaking siasui.*Understood!!*
However,I'm innocent har.I just woke up and seen their gang like a bunch of boys whose having the same faces.*LMAO*

*Sorry Robin,chia you McFlurry next time,okay?*Tee-hee*

*And heard that Teong Lun and Mahek is going to serve NS soon,take care and all the best.=]*

That's my day.*Yawnn...*
-THE END-

I know,
and I predicted,
most of you dislike,
or even hated me?
Sorry for what I did to make you feel so.
I know my apology doesn't matter and I don't really have to say so,
but just er..?
*Speechless.*
DOT.
No offence.


0 comments: