Thursday, March 26, 2009

Wednesday


Exam was over.
*Cheers!!!*
Yet I got awful result.
*Sad much*

Ala,whatever la.Try hard next time then! *LOL!*

25 March 2009


Before tution,went to Gurney with Kimberly,Hui Min and Zi Thung. Miline and her friends joined us later on.Loitered around and gossiped a lot. *HAHA!!*
Found this somewhere near Kim Gary.Pretty adorable alright!


After that,walked to Martini because our beloved Kim was having bad mood.However,we choose Mr.Pot instead.





Wei Cheen!!



Darling Mun with her Vodka Iced Peach Tea.




Again,we walked to the tuition.*Pity us,I know.*
Nevertheless,how coincidentally met Kim's friend,Nykie on the way.Thank God her sister dropped us to Be Smart. *Lucky us.Grin* *Thank you by the way :)*


And yes,I cut my hair by my cousin-in-law from Baptain.Lol?
Before or after you prefer? *hmmmm*


Before.

After.

-THE END-

xoxo.

0 comments: