Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thursday

19 March 2009

Holidays is coming to the end, soon!*Scream!*
Test is reaching,but what I have study?Nothing!*OH.ME.GOSH ! Die!Die!Die!Dying!*

Whatever la.*Laugh*


BEING NERD Mandy .*Grin*

Rose tea is a must while studying.*Heh*


Texted my dear Hui Min to ask her if want to go out later?I need to go Gurney to buy present for Teong Lun.However, received a sad-ish message,as for me, from her : ' Sure!Going Pavillon.'

*Wtf!* Yesterday she was just in P
enang, but now suddenly flew to Kay-Elle.Impressive much!

Nevermind,get ready and stuffs,rushed to Gurney.Bumped into Mun Leon and we walked walked walked around till to MegaQ,perhaps? *Lol*
Have nothing to do,so we chilled at the couch and waited for Jun Yu.
At last,he came and off we went for present hunt.
In the end,we bought Big Apple Donuts for TL.*Hope you like it.*

I love these 2 pictures.*Laugh-out-loud!*


Mun Leon and Jun Yu. ^

After that,terus rushed to tuition.Pretty smart am I?

-The End-

xoxo.

0 comments: