Saturday, May 2, 2009

30 April 2009

HAPPY B'DAY ,my love!
Zi Thung darling.


Hope you'll like it.All hand made by me!!Proud!*Grin*




***

1 May 2009

Happy Labour Day everyone!

Not to forget,


Happy B'day Amber!


Hui Ying dropped me and Hui Min and Gurney.
Welcome back,Hui Ying!!
Met up Chloe and off we went to Manila Place.I'm straving alright!xP
After the reunion of the lovely couple,Hui Ying and Mr.D,bumped into Lynjen
,Wei Cheen and Tian Hui.

My delicious lunch.*Heh*





Me and Wei Cheen .I forgot you prefer which one so decided to post it all.




Watched 1/3 of The Uninvited
yet *&^%$#$%%!!!!!!!
Not gona elaborate about it.Curse you stupid big fat malays staffsss!!
Curse you!Screw you!!!!
*Gahh*

And yeah,ate lovely donuts at Big Apple Donuts.*Thumbs up!*Long time no eat?*Lmao!*
Thank you Zi Qin. :)



They scope me!!!
Memang kiap okay.My mouth too small,can't blame la!
*Lalalala..*



Hui Min's mom came fetched us and I went for dinner with the Teh's family at Korean Place.
*Yummm..*
-THE END-
And the post about my school campfire...
Sorry la,nobody wana lend me cable yet.
So stay tuned.
Toddles*

Ps:Better don't scrow down because I'm going to blind your eyes.
;


Sick?*Hah*

0 comments: