Thursday, May 21, 2009

BOO-YAH


HO!HO!HO!See who's here??

MANDY IS STRIKING BACK.

Fyi,addicted being bookworm+ caged myself in the house lately.
In fact, was quite lazy to do blogging thingy.
Nevertheless,my blog dint die yet har...


First of all,I finally gave up asking everyone to borrow me a stupid camera cable.It's really pissing me off okay.
Btw for those who would like to know more about my school oh-so-over campfire details,feel free to visit this blog spot.



***


Uh-huh,had haircut once again.
Peng Hwa what,what to do?

Tried different hair salon : Hair Icon.
It's not bad though.

Zi Thung darling.

Shereeeeeen!Thank you for accompanying me.:)


Wallaaa,our new haircut.

Doesn't it make you thought of Little Red Riding Hood?-.-



***



Mother's Day.

Dint really have a special celebration because everyone was busy busy and busy.Blaaa..
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to my one and only mama tersayang anyway.
*Kisses*


Did a little shopping spree the day before for M's Day pressie hunt.


I bought this while sis bought that from Baskin Robin.


Lovely flowers from Mr.Bryan a.k.a Ah Teow for everyone's mother.

Its fate after 3 days later...



***


Had ulcer.It nearly killed me alright!!!



***


New babehhhhhhhs!!<3






***


Currently,everyone is
sooo crazy about himmmmm!!!!
Points out below...






KRIS ALLEN!!

*Meltssss...*



Okay,now this guy,ADAM LAMBERT melted my heart away either!!!!*Scream-out-loud!*






***


2 papers to go eyy.*Sighh*
Wish me luck ,people. :)




Me,me,me, my study buddy and I.

Found those occasionally.Little secret of mine when I was in primary school.*Inside jokes*


-THE END-

0 comments: