Saturday, May 30, 2009

A date ( ;


9 May 2009



Yeah,I guess I have to post it long ago yet I've forgotten.
Happy Wesak anyway!

Went to Bao Yi Tang with family.
And yes,I did pray for good luck in PMR!*Grin!*


***


27 May 2009

Ba Jang Day was the day before.
I did enjoy delicious home-made 'ban jang' by my grandma.*Love love.*
Anyway,rushed and baked 50 cuppies for brother to sell at his school after my tuition.









***


29 May 2009

HAPPY HOLIDAYS people!*Cheers!!!*
It's a 2 weeks holidays ,so spend it wisely la.
Unfortunately,I got a week of camp to participate.
Nevertheless,no doubt that I'll enjoy it. :)

Spent my whole day by dating Zi Thung darling.
Watched Angels and Demons.
I must say it's rather a thumbs up movie!You'll regret if you missed
it.



So going to watch it on this coming Friday!

Yeng ain't it?


P.P.S:Don't scroll down if you don't want your eyes to get blinded up.;P









Her lovable cousin while toying with my shaded.



And also my heels.Adorable!!!=D
-THE END-

0 comments: