Monday, December 29, 2008

Family Night

28 December 2008
Its Sunday ,which is the day I always hang out with family a.k.a. my family day.After woke up from my sweetie nap, followed my family for dinner.Well,I was obviously freaking blow at that moment. *Probably not enough rest cause of some f*cking reason which I hate to and not convenience to say it out* Anyway after arrived at Salsas, was quite surprised that there was not many customers.*Good for us* Somehow,I had pretty enjoyable dinner with family. *Love love and yumm yumm*
Appetizers
The salad.It has prawn,unagi,salmon,fruits and vege of course.Love it!


Pumpkin soup.


Mom's main course.


Grandma's.

Mine mine mine!

Didn't manage to capture dad's and bro's cause they were sitting quite far away from my place.*Heh*.And this is everyone fine and deeeelicious dessert.*Point out below..*
xoxo.

0 comments: