Saturday, December 27, 2008

An odinary Saturday

27 December 2008

School is going to re-open very very soon *oh..oh..oh..*I know I know,I've been repeated it the second time since my last post yet I'm not excited about it,at all. It sucks okay.

Anyway, today I went to Queens with Hui Min. * Gurney is the best,still.Reason no.1 ,Queens is way too big.LMAO* Actually,we were just wandering around and window shopped the most. But I did buy a new cloth, again at FOREVER because just can't resist the 70% sales. Met up Kenny and accompany him a while *love love*

Afterwards,chilled at Old Town and how coincidentally saw Clary passed by. Of course,we chatted a while. There's a street dancing competition held at the main hall and so we went there and peeked some crews groovy move. Too bad we just managed to watch about 4 crews performances before we left because lack of time problem.

Surprising souvenirs from Hui Min !!<3


She just lend me yet I'm so so sooo happy about it!As you know,Eclipse is sort of out of stock in Penang .However,she got it from Singapore!!*Wow wow wow!THANKS HUI MIN ,MY DEARIE!*


Huge hat found at FOREVER 21!Hui min looked memang suite in it,seriously.Too bad can't snap a pic of her while she trying on it.


Oh-very-messy-knickers.
*LAUGH-OUT-LOUD*


Vain a bit.*Heh. He said I wear like lala.Ish ish*


Our yummy yummy food at Old Town.But NWP's is better.


It was very traffic jam though it's a Saturday night along the way home. *Frustrated much,gah gahhh* Passed Coffee Island and saw a silver hair dude,probably Mahek then Hui Min bought a set of burger for her cousin at McD.
Finally,home sweet home.*Yawwn*

Spotted pretty lovely scenery .



-THE END-

xoxo.

0 comments: