Saturday, December 27, 2008

Its been 2 times failed,
now we have each,
as comfort.
Yet,
I'm fear.
Still fear of losing someone I care,
I like,
I love.
I hope you'll have the same feeling as mine.
I've seem to be uncontrollable.
Is it because of you?
I don't care,
moreover I didn't regret,
ever.
I wish we'll never be torn a part,
not again,
this time.
You,
some time will be there,
give me the sweet warmth-ness of yours,
and some time you're gone,
like the breezy wind flew by,
I really don't know how to express it,
this freaking feeling,
this drive-me-nuts-feeling,
in another words ,
everything is confused.
In my thought,
you may have gone for others.
Somehow for now,
I already taken u as my soul,
so every answer of mine is yes,
I do believe in you no matter what others say so .
I wish ,
I cry,
I lose control,
in every reason,
the answer is still YOU,
there's may when others start to LOL.
I moan,
I pray,
I desperate,

wishing you'll see how empty-ness am I of losing you.
Is fate concluded everything?
I still can't manage to answer it.
I can't survive without you,
like every single living thing needs air,
water,
food....
that's always will be my thought for you.



0 comments: