Monday, December 29, 2008

This is the 3rd times,
or it isn't?
Is it over?
Or yes it did?
Everything seem to be so easy,
but all of them are so complicated for me.
I don't understand why it did happen,
just hoping and praying somebody will tell me the answer.
They already warned me,
but yes,
I'm stubborn.
So what?
You don't understand me;
neither are them;
Well,nobody will understand me.
They said everything is not over yet,
how about I could begin a brand new life?
But that's risky for me,
its hard,
and very.
Deep inside my heart,
the wound already been too deep.
I'm not as strong as they think.
They tried to awake me
but me,
myself want to stay asleep,
suffer from a very very pain dream.
Does time heals everything?
Does alcohol make me forget everything?
I thought,
I think,
its just either useless or temporarily.
I'll die,
die silently without knowing the answer from my love
I guess I'm just a loner,
like I always been.

Is it over?
I hope it doesn't
I need you badly...



0 comments: