Monday, December 22, 2008

I've Been Fell Deep In LOVE On Ginas

Well,well,well,I've been like vanished thus dint expose to the world for 2 days 1 night becauseee guess what, I was at PENGHWA Kindergarten doing some sort of duty or day care thingy.They're having a so called D.I.Y. camp and it was participated by children who are 4-12 years old.It was quite fun,though.Love those cute cute cutie kidos.Moreover,they ain't shy at all* unlike me when I was small* and seriously damn manja,groovy yet naughty,obviously.The environment,the atmosphere,those kids reminded me memories of my sweetie childhood*awww,do missed it a lot!*
So here are some pictures that I but I apology for the blur-ness of it cause my phone is totally sark.

My station and the kids love it!*Proud*










Lunch time.They cooked it and washed dishes by themselves.Not bad huh?But having 5 meals a day was killing me.


Singing time!



Drama performed by other committees.

Beddy time.

Chubby!!


No doubt he's damn pretty!

My sayang ones and the vain ones.





He's very shy.




I LOVE them.








A memorable night.




Fashion show.I helped a lot alright.






I MISSED YOU GUYS!

DON'T EVER FORGET ME OKAY!*Tee-hee*

XOXO.

-THE END-







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happyjian.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

call me @ 0126370816...Jian ;-)