Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Bla

Study mode should be turned on since long long time ago.
Thus,
I should be sleeping at this friggin late night right now
and get the so-called sufficient energy for tomorrow.
In the contrary,
I am bull-shitting at here again,
as you can see...

Well,
sorry to those avid readers
for being silence awhile
because I'm not supposed to use the computer.
*Banned from mummy sayang.*

However,
it is simply irresistible alright.
You wouldl know why
if you're a student like me?

Everything is not-that-flawless anymore,really.
Problems are flying in the air and the
study?
Could anyone helped me with it?

*Eh,I'm not a genius okay.
My hard work takes place in the majority.*


Wanted:Study Buddy


***

Anyway today or I should yesterday was great!
Davison passed his driving test and he was fetching us home and tuition by his new awesome car!
*Thank you so much*

Your driving is amazing,seriously,no joking.
I won't have the guts to drive like you 2 years later,I guess?
Nevertheless,
for the first time,
I will shout in the car.
To the Butterworth and almost get lost was the first experience I ever got.

Oh and Davison,
cheer up (:


Stay tuned for more updates...

0 comments: