Saturday, August 15, 2009

Exercise is healthy fun!

9 August 2009

Rained.Rained.Rained...
The weather is crazy,isn't it?
Cold now?Hot later?
Hmm..drink more water and take good care of yourself la people.
*I know I'm pretty caring.Tsk tsk*
;P

***

Went for hiking with mom,brother and Jojo sayang.

The weather was chilling anyway because we went there after the heavy rain.

Maybe that was why,mum slipped down and fainted.
Thanks to the kind family and doctor who passed by and helped us.
Without 'em,maybe me and my dumb brother would have to stuck on the hill.
You know how heavy my mum is?
*Tee-hee!*


Love love love!

The hyper Jojo who climbed faster than the rest of us.

Pretty scenery at the peak.
Spot KOMTAR!!


It might be a bit weird to write this post.
Nevertheless it was hard for me to go out
gasp the fresh air and exercise.

Once in a blue moon I can say.


***
15 August 2009

Participated the cross-country run which organized by my school.
It was compulsory as everyone was there.
We ran from the school,climbed up Botanical Garden Hill *craziest part*
and ran back again to the school.

It was tough and tiring.
Eventually,we berjaya okay !!
Don't look down at us.

Whisper : I got awesome stamina.
*Winks*

0 comments: