Thursday, August 6, 2009

Im Back *Wave*

25 July 2009

Blogging mood has came back.
This post is only a partial of the day as the day was a enormously busy.

***

Rangers' activity: Modern Cooking Competition

The atmosphere was hee-gaa-huu-gaa because we don't really planned what to do.
However,the result turned out was not bad though.
They loved our food!!
;p

My patrol's theme : France Dishes

Patrol secretary:Lorene
The one who taught me how to chop garlic:Wang Woei Jai and the talented one
Patrol Members:Lazy to list out....
Photographer and dish decoration:Mandy;me.


Hungry already?I know you do.*Mwhahhaa!*

Proudly present this dish,we named it...
Okay,I've forgotten what it called.
Anyway,I. cooked this okay!*Proud proud*

Fried rice.Credits to Theressa.

Obviously,it's chicken chop.
See the food tag for the 'Spanish' name we gave it.

Salad.
Sprinkled some herbs to make it has the professional appearance .
*Tee-hee!*

The finger-licking good cheese with crackers.

Souvenirs to all committee members.


***

Girl Guides' activity :Drilling & Fancy Drilling Competition.

Seriously,I'm proud of those juniors.
Greet job you guys did.

Starting from the committees...

CL and ACL.


Bergaya ey Lushi?

The two sizzling hot butts!

Personal hygience checked up.

We asked;you answered.

You got this if you failed.


Well,I think my question was the easiest yet you know what did those juniors answer about my name?

OW JING YI

WTF



Fancy drilling...




Guess who is this?*Inside joke*


Yes,it was the last meeting.
Don't miss us, fellow juniors.


***
Evening,a little BBQ gathering was held.
Parents helped cousin-in-law to celebrate her birthday.

Picked up Coco and Ecco from the Pet Shop.

Badminton while waiting for the food.
I know I'm pretty
bergaya.
*Lalalala~*

Blur yet lovely ,doesn't it?

Cousin
Angel.

Niece
Jia Qi.

The presents.

I'm craving for it.Unfair!Unfair!

HAPPY B'DAY EVAN,
my all-timed hairstylish.
=D


-THE END-
Captured it a year ago.
Lovin' it.

Everything is just a lie?


0 comments: