Thursday, August 27, 2009

Rasa Sayang Resort and Spa

2 August 2009
Dad dropped me and Hui Min at Rasa Sayang for...
Drawing Competition.
Theme:Your Planet Needs You

Let's GO GREEN,people!


Candy,I and Hui Min.

Toilet.


We were late for half an hour for the competition
and eventually I had drew a really big piece of shitty works.

Wa-la-la ...
Don't expect me to post the ugly drawing up.
At least,we had a free buffet lunch and loads and loads of goodiessssss!
Worthy ey?
*Grin!*

The tempting food.


Coincidentally,met Nireji and Woei Jai.
They were doing a street dance performance for the participants.
Which means including us...*Eyebrows move up and down*

Boom Boom Pow.


Scenery spotted ...





After that,headed to Hui Min's place.
Thanks Woei Jai for dropping us or else we have to take bus instead.
Well,that's why I'm so eager for a driving license.




The End.
再见.

0 comments: