Sunday, August 30, 2009

You'll get an eyesore at here ;p



This is the most stupid and dull holiday, ever!

I'm spending or I can say wasting the whole week by repeating doing the same things!
Sleep,eat,tuition,tuition,study,tv,online,sleep,eat,study,tv,online.....


DOOHHH!






***


I've watched I Love You Beth Cooper on last Friday at Gurney.
Not-that-awesome movie yet it was hilarious.
The chick is hot;
the nerd doesn't has the charming appearance '.
;p




My movies target:
UP
The Orphan


***



29 August 2009


Got to Gurney again for a little books shopping spree.
Lunch at Max Gourmet.
This time,I'm satisfied by the dim sum,especially the egg tart!!!
Yet,the service is still that bad as well.


Lesson learnt of the day:

Got Wei Cheen,no Huey May;Got Huey May.No Wei Cheen.
The present of both of 'em?

Nightmare!

Huey May
!



Pampered our sense by the 古早味(Go Zha Bi) ice-cream .
(:



***


Congratulation to my brother who got the mat mat Silver Awards for Kumon .
OH.ME.GOSH.





***




Oh yeah,the weather is freaking chilling lately.
So everyday would be Kevin's Sweater Day!
Credits to Kevin's blog and Kim's blog.

*Lmao!*








THE END.
Adios!

0 comments: