Friday, January 22, 2010

The Big Day



10 January 2010

Finally,it was the day.
My cousin was awfully nervous.


Freaky?
My Mom LA!Who forced me to dress up like this....
It reminded me of my childhood .
-.-

I was the bridesmaid.
The job was friggin SUSAH LO and I was been threaten like a maid indeed.
:(
But at least I've earn A LOT.
*KA-CHG! $.$*


Here came the groom.

Brother: 'Mom,why I have to dress up like a waiter?!'
LAUGH-OUT-LOUD


Damn pity the groom and his mates.Why?Pointed out below*



They had to pass all those games which embarrassed 'emself to get the bride.
Nevertheless,
it's fun to see people get embarrassed,right?
;p
Everyone enjoyed as well.

Realize the groom and the groom's maid were standing by a side ,doing nothing and laughing at those who get embarrassed?
Smart people huh...


We were peeking inside the room.This is me LA HAR.


Awww..See those lovely couple,how sweet they are!
And look at me!
The poor one who worked so hardly like a sohai.
Opps...Almost forgot to..........

Family picture.


*
*
*

Eventually,Aunty cried :(




After that,
we proceed to the groom's house all the way to Alor Star.
I was very lonely because I know no ones there.
POOR POOR POOR MUA.
*Lips trembled*




Honestly,
those pichas were curi curi captured by me
while they were shooting by their photographer.
I mean duh,who will be so free to pose for me right?







Afterward,I've been dropped home save and sound.


***

Around 6p.m.,
dolled up then headed back to Alor Star again for the wedding dinner.
Can you imagine how exhausted was I?


Sis and I at the hotel.






Till then.
XOXO

0 comments: