Friday, January 15, 2010

The eve

9 January 2010

So where should I begin?
Hmmmm....
My blog has dead for few weeks and pratically,
I've forgotten things that happened on that day.
So,
errr....
a wedding eve dinner was held at my grandma's place
and I wish my cousin 'Many returns of the day!'

I went to that dinner after
done my shopping with the darlings.
*I'm feeling so guilty for chalking up exorbitant bills for my parents.><*



The food was fine;
The decoration was gorgeous.
The people were..perhaps friendly?
Well.I didn't know most of the guests attended though.




After that,
few of us gathered around to make 'Tanyuan' (rice balls) at the kitchen.
I don't why but it's the tradition to make rice balls during a wedding eve.

My Ama was the Sifu of the night yo!
I had a really enjoyable 'Tuanyuan' making w/ the family.
*Love love*
It's been a while to be immersed into the moment like this.
(:



Our 'hard works'.Cute?No?
Me lovey pinky!;p



Coming's up : The big day!
XOXO

0 comments: