Saturday, January 2, 2010

They're married





1 December 2009

I woke up early in the morning,
walked to the windows and glanced through it.
The first thought was:
it shall be my beautiful day.
I've made a deep breathe in,
even the air smells love.
I dressed up in a beautiful gaun,
waited anxiously to be taken away by my prince charming......




Bla...bla....blaaa....

One word-CRAPS ,
obviously.
Actually I was slacking on the bed although I was late for my cousin's engagement.
Mum nagged and oh well,
dolled up at the greatest speed and off we go.

Reached the hall and the ceremony of 50 couples engagement was over.
Luckily,
we did not miss my cousin's turn.



By seeing those couples got marry was indeed an honor.
The minds told me that it was sweet and
the heart said it's wonderful.
Meanwhile,
I melted in the the moment of joy.
May God bless them live happily ever after.
(:

The engagement.

Cousin's family.

My family.

Cousin Kelly



I was going to be her brides mate in one week time.
Hopefully my hair could grow faster!

我们应该多赞美对方的优点, 让对方活得更快乐,更有自信


***

Later at night,
chilled at Coffee Island w/ some dudes and babes.





THAT'S ALL
XOXO

0 comments: