Saturday, January 2, 2010

Fulled stop


31 December 2009

The last day of the year;The ending of it;The beginning of the new chapter
;
Should I be happy or feel sad for it?

The happiness,the failures,the joys,the mistakes...
Everything which is done is done.
Hopefully,
I'll be a better person.

In the blink of an eye,
here comes my year of Form 4?
OMG,
I'm seriously not ready for it yet.
This is indeed a torture!!
The most important of all ,
I'M GETTING OLDER.
:(


***


Rise and shine babeh!
I had my breakfast w/ Wan Qing and her family at the Song River.

Afterward,
we were dropped at Gurney.

Btw,
hell yes.
My hair was all gone.
Yes you hear me,
G-O-N-E!
You can see it through my previous post nway.
Don't be shocked har...

Well,well,well,
I'm feeling so naked!
I don't wana be a lala neither a helmet girl .
:(

Am I sad?
ASK IT YOURSELF IF YOUR PRECIOUS HAIR WHICH HAS BEEN GROW FOR 4 MONTHS LITERALLY WAS GONE GONE GONEEEEEEEEE !

Chilled at Winter Warmers w/ Wan Qing and Kaka.


After movie -Avatar
which I've been watched for 3 times ,
met the good old friends at Starbucks.
Lately,
don't you agree that almost every movies was trying to tell us that it's time to wake up and save our mother nature?



A while later,
dropped by at Davison's house.



WALKED back to Gurney .
Apparently,
everyone was half-dead by that time.

Chilled at the Coffee Bean
then the peeps went to roof top to be burnt by fireworks
while I went to Bagan to meet up w/ Kaka .

Esprit Passion Food is loveeee!



BAGAN.

The atmosphere was like a mini club and the party animals were having blasting time.


Finally,

00.00

The crowds shouted;
The couple kissed;
The fireworks shoot;
The wishes were everywhere.

Whole new year ; Whole new life.
Wish everyone here has an awesome 2010 la!



The




CHIOS
XOXO

0 comments: