Friday, January 8, 2010

Good AFTERNOON teacher

Back to the school.

Awesome?

Hell no.

But it does feels good to gather around w/ my lovely friends again.

Form 4 is stressful though.
New subjects and higher level education
which I'm still blur of all those complicated craps.

Apparently,
I'm in the afternoon section and
the temperature is friggin high that you can't imagine.
I bet everyone smells stink when the school dismissed.

Not forget to mention,
hello to the new teacher -
my BC/discipline teacher.
Fyi,
she's an insane teacher
who forced us to say a poem out loud in front of the class
before leaving/entering the class.

I even done an amazing portrait for her.
Well,
it's her honor okay!
Check it out!
;)
*Pointed out below*



























P/s : Her boobs are so not hot at all.
-.-


XOXO











And ,

Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind
I somehow find
You and I
collide.
Je t'aime.


0 comments: