Friday, September 3, 2010

19th Ranger Unit Farewell '10



Hello.
Was not in the mood to blog lately and I don't know why.
Maybe it was because of the so-not-attractive-reward given by Nuffnangs...
I mean my account payment kept stuck at RM48.99.
-.-
Pathetic huh?
You know?
It finds me a little frustrating tho.
So people,do visit here more often okay?
Mandy loves you.
;D


Tonnes of love from yours truly Hiao one.

This year I was of of the organizing committee of 19th Ranger Unit farewell.
Was quite satisfied with our job.Last minute work again with the partner,Hui Min.
Spent a long torturing night to hurry up our works.
LOL

I've been thinking a lot lately..
about my future and about the time.
1 year later ,
I'm gona be here,like the Form 5.
Soon-to-be separated from each other,soon be free from the school,no more camp like this,no more ugly blue colour uniform and etc.
Maybe I would gona cry or maybe I would be excited?
Time flies huh?
It's kinda saddening ey...
But look on the bright side,my life has been enriched with the knowledge I soaked,the new things I learn and friendship that I made!
=)


The crazy fellows.You can't not love 'em =)


Bye bye Form 5 and thank you for guiding us along this while.=)

See Wern Yen's satisfied face?They enjoyed it!Relieved*

This is our company chairlady.Ahh..I took 1 night to finish up this ball.But she took only 10 seconds to destroy it.=)




*
*
*
*


Sob at the corner : 'My ball!!!'T~T

Mun Mun!

and lots more...




Did our last performance..


The End...
Take care Form 5s

0 comments: