Sunday, September 5, 2010

Short Update

Nothing big deal happened quite actually.
Did some photography at the school.Again, learn new stuffs from my baby toy.
Thank you Hui Min and Yun Ern.
I felt so noob when I was with them....




Gone to my school drama club's drama competition afterward .
They held it in the auditorium.I don't know why they chose a dirty,small and lack of eq place like this?
Flashed back to 3 years ago,
my friends and I actually participated it and we got the last place.
Yes you heard me.LAST,literally.
Bravo?
I admit it,we did it awkwardly bad and somehow I found it kinda embarrassing.
Hey!Hey!Fyi, that time we were just a bunch of brainless juniors yet okay.
Ahhh!*Erase!Erase!*

The show was fine.
Just that we could not get some of the team's story.
*Mandy is acting pro again..;p*

All the way here to support my dearly little princess.Heh

Lushi's little hand and little moi!

My little Ern

Now,big Lushi.

Chien Ming.I saw him every where I go.xD

See people,practice reading habit la.


Bumped into Huey May bao bei and we had a fine lunch at a Taiwanese restaurant at Prima Tanjung.
I highly recommend its mini steamboat!
DEEEEEE-LICIOUS babeh!





Do come back soon.
XOXO

0 comments: