Friday, September 17, 2010

Kay-Elle Day 1


Gotta abandon this poor fellow =(

Kuala Lumpur trip -September's family getaway.
The worst part of it - Travel to there by car.
Rotted in the car for 4 hours ++ .
It was a total disaster.I nearly die in there.
DOT DOT
Moreover ,my dad was driving quite slow on the high way due to the Raya season .
He always sticks with the saying : 'prevention is better than cure . '
I can't doubt it is a bad thing after I witnessed a horrible accident-
A motorcyclist got knocked down by a big lorry and dead immediately.
Amitabha

Stopped at the Juru's kampung for our dinner.

What I found at there:
Tonnes of flies.
The smell of chicken's poo is everywhere.

Arrived at the uncle's house at 9 something.Well, I think that was time for beddy.

-DREAMLAND-

***

Day 1

Had our dearly brunch while the parents were away for some function .
After they gone home,we decided to go to KLCC by the LRT since we never take a ride on it before.
Yeah,it was a very bad choice.
Poor air-conditioned and packed environment (M'sia memang canggih -.- ) plus we don't even know where does it located.
It's was rather a tough trip.
Luckily,we reached the mall save and sound with the help of my cousin.


All on board.



Happy tourist ;D


At night,we had our dinner at a kopitiam nearby.Heaven of hawker stalls.
*YUMMMS*



Do catch up soon
XOXO

0 comments: