Monday, September 6, 2010

Love.Food

Visited Little Cottage 2 (which located nearby my school) for the first time.
Not much different from Little Cottage at the NWP area.
Aha!And here's the picture of me and my top 2 darlings.

Starting with the group picture.

Yun Ern bao bei

Huey May bao bei

Last but not least,yours truly bao bei.

More rebate for you.





*





More extra bao beis!!!!!


***

It was Saturday!The most relax-able day of the week huh?
Somehow the day was badly ruined.



I was craving and can't-stop annoy Kaka to bring me to the Clinic Cafe which newly opened at Gurney Plaza.
Just for your information,it replaced the Food Loaf's formal lot.
I was attracted by its cool Hospital atmosphere decoration but sadly,it gave a big disappointment.





You may find the food taste like the food from the hospital , the plates are not so clean and in
reality ,patients shit into bowl like that in the hospital.
Disgusting right?
I'm not convincing you people to not to go that restaurant but seriously,I'm just saying out the fact as a customer.
Oh yeah,they served me half raw Chicken Cordon Bleu .
-.-





Sorry if I complaint too much.
;s
XOXO

0 comments: