Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Kay-Elle Trip Part 2


-Day 2-

Happily eaten our breakfast - Yong Tao Fu . People,this is no joke,the Yong Tao Fu was loveee with the combination of their so-called 'Micheal Jackson' drink (Soya Bean + Leong Fun).


After added some energy for our body to burn,it's time to rock the Sunway Lagoon babeh!
Well-prepared in our swim suite and off we go to the wet city!

Crowded much.


Firstly,cam-whored around at the cowboy town.
It's a great spot for a family to let their hair down but not-so-good spot for a wild teenagers as the games will go a bit mild.



Try to spot me?*Winks*





That's my dad.Trying to be young again...

Specially taken this for my bao bei Huey May.
Nah,this is tiger,speak with me,T-I-G-E-R IN THE SUNWAY LAGOON.

Ban Ke Ai tiger?




Afterward,explored the Shout Park with my Mom and cousin together with a bunch of tourists.
Technically it was a large ghost house located right beside the cowboy area.
I suggest you to go alone or maybe with another 2 or 3 company cause too many people will spoil the spooky atmosphere.

And finally,the water park.

Well,I enjoyed my day much with the family.
♥♥♥

At the evening when it's the time to go,shopped at the Sunway Pyramid for a while and proceed straight for our scrumptious dinner-PUMPKIN STEAMBOAT!

Spotted a mini adorable Nikon camera.Small yet costly.Faster zao better.LOL


Drools people drools!

Closed up.See the different?And dare you smell it.You will die for it,no doubt.*Melts*

The side dishes,crabs with salted egg and tomato.


This is Uncle Jason and that's his youngest son.Cute !

This is my mom and that's my dad.Cute #2!


Stay tuned for more!
XOXO

0 comments: